Basenton cross-border e-commerce declaration process
Cross-border e-commerce companies or their entrusted customs declaration companies, domestic cross-border e-commerce platform companies, and logistics companies should submit declaration data, transmit electronic information, and conduct data The authenticity bears the corresponding legal responsibility.
Master air waybill operation mode
(1) According to the actual situation, the declaring enterprise transmits the total list of orders to the customs through the customs clearance service platform, and the customs clearance service platform conducts a preliminary logical verification of the total list of orders transmitted by the enterprise. If the verification is passed, the customs clearance service platform will send the total list data to the customs clearance management system. If the verification fails, the relevant document transmission fails, and the system returns the error message to the enterprise.
(2) The operating enterprise of the customs-supervised workplace sends the data of the arrival form to the customs based on the actual situation, and the customs clearance service platform receives the data of the arrival form and transmits it to the customs clearance management system. According to the audit status of the checklist, the data of the arrival order, and the total order information, the customs clearance management system will “release” and “inspect” the checklist, and transmit the relevant audit results to the enterprise through the customs clearance service platform.
(3) After the export goods actually leave the country, the logistics company or the declaring company transmits the departure form data to the customs, and the customs clearance service platform receives the departure form data and transmits it to the customs clearance management system. According to the departure information, the customs clearance management system puts the list and the bill of lading in the “customs clearance” state.
(4) For the list that has not yet gone through the customs procedures, the enterprise can send a cancellation application form to cancel the list. After the cancellation application is approved, the corresponding list will be cancelled, and the enterprise can re-declare the list.
(5) For the list of incorrect declaration contents, the enterprise can modify the list by sending a modification application form. After the approval of the modification application form is approved, the corresponding list will be modified.
1. Cross-border e-commerce B2B export goods shall comply with relevant inspection and quarantine regulations.
2. When the customs conducts inspections, cross-border e-commerce enterprises or their agents and operators of supervised operation sites shall cooperate with the customs inspections in accordance with relevant regulations. Customs conduct inspections in accordance with regulations, and prioritize inspections for cross-border e-commerce B2B export goods.
3. Cross-border e-commerce B2B export goods are applicable to the integration of national customs clearance, and the “cross-border e-commerce” model can also be used for customs transit.