How long does shekou take to ship? China and Middle East countries have very close economic relations. Taking Bahrain as an example, how long does it take to ship from China to Bahrain? Let’s first understand the country of Bahrain briefly. The main port of Bahrain is Bahrain Port, the basic port in the Middle East and the largest port in Bahrain. Due to its weak agricultural foundation, limited resources, relatively backward technology, and low investment, Bahrain has developed slowly. Agricultural products are mainly dependent on imports.
Bahrain’s tariff and import management
A. Bahrain’s tariff rates are mainly tax-free, 5%, 100%, and 125%. The four tax rates are:
1. Duty-free: vegetables and fruits, fresh fish, frozen fish, meat, books and magazines, price lists, etc.
2. 5%: clothing, automobiles, electronic products, perfumes, and other products.
3. 100%: Tobacco and tobacco products.
4. 125%: wine.
To ensure the stability of the basic supply of society, Bahrain generally adopts duty-free import measures for food. The import procedures of agricultural products are the same as the import procedures of other goods. When importing goods, you need to submit the delivery note issued by the shipowner or the liner agent, the supplier’s invoice in triplicate, the packing box in two copies, the certificate of origin, and insurance. Bills, bills of lading, bank payment vouchers, etc. How long does it take to ship from China to Barron?
B. Bahrain is a WTO member and has no country discrimination and quantitative restrictions on agricultural products. With the following exceptions:
1. Bahrain responds to the call of the Arab League to boycott Israeli products and shall not import any products produced in Israel.
2. According to the Free Trade Agreement of the League of Arab States, since 1998, products produced by the members of the League of Arab States can enjoy a 10% tariff reduction when entering Bahrain. The level of concessions will increase by 10% every year, and it is expected that tariff-free imports will be realized within 10 years.
3. Goods produced in Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, UAE, Oman, and Qatar can be imported into Bahrain without customs duties after obtaining the certificate of origin issued by the Gulf Cooperation Council.
4. According to the bilateral agreements signed between Bahrain and Jordan, Syria, and Tunisia, products produced in these countries can enter Bahrain without tariffs.
How long does it take to ship from China to Barron? This depends on which port you depart from, and the time required for different ports is somewhat different. Taking Shenzhen Shekou Port as an example, the shipping time from Shenzhen to Bahrain is generally 17-24 days, and the time limit varies depending on the location. Please consult Basenton for a specific location, price, and timeliness.
Basenton is a private leading Chinese logistics service provider from China, with business covering global LCL, ocean/maritime (FCL), air freight, express service warehousing, logistics, distribution, dangerous goods, customs clearance, transportation, and trade services. Can provide customers with Bahrain shipping double clear to door service, making your shipping more convenient.