Basenton Logistics teaches you how to modify or cancel the customs declaration for import and export goods?
After the customs accepts the declaration of import and export goods, the customs declaration documents and their contents shall not be modified or cancelled; if the prescribed circumstances are met, they may be modified or cancelled. The modification or cancellation of the import and export goods declaration form shall follow the principle of modification priority; if it is determined that the modification cannot be made, it shall be cancelled.
Circumstances in which the modification or cancellation of the customs declaration form for import and export goods can be handled:
1. After the export goods are released, some or all of the originally declared goods are withdrawn from customs or the means of transport are changed due to shipping, stowage and other reasons;
2. The imported and exported goods are overfilled or short-loaded during loading, transportation and storage, or are lost or damaged due to force majeure, causing the original declaration data to be inconsistent with the actual goods;
3. It is necessary to modify or cancel the data of the customs declaration due to other customs procedures such as tax refund and supplement, customs affairs guarantee;
4. According to trade practice, the transaction is made at a temporary price first, and the actual settlement is determined according to the quality of the commodity inspection or the payment method at the actual price in the international market. The content of the declaration needs to be modified;
5. It is necessary to revise or cancel the original import goods declaration form for the direct return of goods that have been declared;
6. Errors in electronic data declaration due to technical reasons such as computer and network systems.
Corresponding to the above different reasons, the materials that enterprises need to provide to the customs are as follows:
1. “Amendment/Cancellation Form of Import and Export Goods Declaration Form”; certification materials for customs clearance and change of means of transport;
2. “Amendment/Cancellation Form of Import and Export Goods Declaration Form”; certification materials issued by commodity inspection agencies or relevant departments;
3. “Import and Export Goods Declaration Amendment/Cancellation Form”; relevant materials for endorsement of customs opinions;
4. “Import and Export Goods Declaration Amendment/Cancellation Form”; invoices, contracts, bills of lading, packing lists and other documents that fully reflect the actual trade status, and truthfully provide payment vouchers related to the sale of goods and prove that the declared price is true and accurate other commercial documents, written information and electronic data;
5. “Amendment/Cancellation of Import and Export Goods Declaration Form”; “Direct Return of Imported Goods Form” or “Notice of Ordering Direct Return of Imported Goods”;
6. “Amendment/Cancellation of Import and Export Goods Declaration Form”; explanatory materials issued by the computer and network system operation and management party.
If the declaration content needs to be revised or cancelled due to the operation or writing error of the customs declaration personnel, the party concerned shall submit the “Import and Export Goods Declaration Form Amendment/Revocation Form” and the following materials to the customs:
(1) Contracts, invoices, packing lists, bills of lading or manifests and other relevant documents and certification documents that can prove the actual situation of the imported and exported goods;
(2) a detailed description;
(3) Other supporting materials.
If the customs does not find that the customs declaration personnel have evaded customs supervision, it may amend or cancel the customs declaration form. If the amendment or cancellation is not granted, the customs shall notify the parties in a timely manner and explain the reasons.
If the customs finds that the customs declaration form for import and export goods needs to be amended or cancelled, it may take the initiative to request the parties to amend or cancel it in the following ways:
(1) Return the electronic data declaration form, and explain in detail the reasons and requirements for the modification. The party concerned shall revise and resubmit it according to the requirements of the customs, and shall not change other contents of the declaration form;
(2) Prepare and issue a Confirmation Letter of Amendment/Revocation of the Import and Export Goods Declaration to the parties concerned, and notify the parties of the content requested to be amended or revoked. Customs completes the modification or cancellation of the declaration form.
Except for force majeure, if the parties are under any of the following circumstances, the customs may directly cancel the corresponding electronic data declaration form:
1. The customs returns the electronic data declaration form for revision, and the party concerned fails to resend it within the specified time limit;
2. For customs declarations declared in paper form, after the customs has disposed of the electronic data declarations, the parties fail to submit the paper declarations within the prescribed time limit;
3. The export goods are not delivered within the prescribed time limit after the declaration;
4. Other circumstances stipulated by the General Administration of Customs. transferred from the shipping network