SHIPPING FROM CHINA TO INDONESIA
Basenton Logistics are a company that provides professional and perfect international logistics service and also deal with a wide ranges of freight forwarding services. In order to meet your cargo shipping needs regarding whole Indonesia (port include Belawan, Jakarta, Semarang, Tanjung Priok, Surabaya, Palembang) we have organized a vast network that holds the capability of accommodating economical, affordable, and reliable logistics plans. Our high quality services are not only limited to import and shipped from China to Indonesia but also extends to pick up, documentation, packaging, loading, unloading, customer clearance, warehousing, consolidating and many more.
Whenever you intend deliver your items shipping from China to Indonesia, we are here to provide you the best, affordable, efficient and trustworthy services so that you would not have to deal with any kind of inconvenience or fraud while delivering your cargo. We keep you updated about all the terms and regulations at the first place to ensure a quick and transparent service.
For better and more accurate freight quote to Indonesia from China, please feel free to contact us or fill in some details of your shipment, and soon our staff will offer you quotation based on what cargo information you submit.
Container Shipping Rates from China to Indonesia
- Main seaports in China to Jakarta，Suranaya，Palembang，Semarang，Belawan
- Reliable shiping schedule
- Competitive Ocean freight
LCL Freight Shipping from China to Indonesia
- Main seaports in China to Jakarta，Suranaya，Palembang，Semarang，Belawan
- Fixed Schedule with in time delivery
- Competitive freight based on per CBM or TON
Air Freight Shipping Rate from China to Indonesia
- Main airlines from China to Jakarta，Suranaya
- Competitive air freight rate
- Directly and transit service both included
Courier Serivce Shipping from China to Indonesia
- Delivery to Indonesia
- Huge discount of DHL/FEDEX/TNT/ARAMEX
- Including customs clearance
Door to Door Service Shipping from China to Indonesia
- Door service by LCL/FCL/Air
- Handling all related customs document
- Including customs duty&taxes (DDP/DDU)
- Collect cargo fm different supplier with different city
- Warehouse in every main city in China
- Custom clearance and document making
Table of Contents
Shipping Methods: Air Freight & Sea Freight
There are two main methods for shipping goods from China to Indonesia: sea freight and air freight. Each method has its advantages and disadvantages, depending on your specific needs and requirements.
Air freight is the fastest way to transport goods from China to Indonesia, with delivery times typically ranging from 5-7 days. This mode of shipping is ideal for time-sensitive cargo or items with a short shelf life. However, air freight can be more expensive than other shipping options, particularly for heavy or bulky items.
Sea Freight & Container Shipping
Sea freight is a cost-effective option for shipping larger volumes of goods from China to Indonesia, with transit times typically ranging from 35-45 days. This mode of shipping is suitable for non-perishable items and those that do not require urgent delivery. Sea freight involves the use of containers, which come in standard sizes of 20 feet and 40 feet.
Full Container Load (FCL) Shipping
FCL shipping is the most affordable option for larger shipments, as you will be required to book an entire container (either 20ft or 40ft) for your goods. This option is ideal for businesses shipping large quantities of goods, as it offers better economies of scale.
Less than a Container Load (LCL) Shipping
LCL shipping allows you to pay only for the space your goods occupy within a container, making it an ideal choice for small businesses and individuals shipping smaller quantities of goods. In LCL shipping, a freight forwarder will consolidate multiple shipments into one container, which is then shipped to Ghana.
Door-to-door delivery offers the convenience of having your goods picked up from the supplier in China and delivered directly to your address in Indonesia. This service eliminates the need for you to handle customs clearance and transportation arrangements, making the shipping process hassle-free.
How Long When Shipping from China to Indonesia by Sea Freight
|Port of Loading||Port of Arrive||Transit Time|
PS: If you need to ship your goods by air freight, it will need 1 to 3 days from China to Indonesia
Shipping from China to Indonesia Major Port in China
There are several seaport in China: Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Shanghai, Ningbo, Qingdao, Tianjin, Dalian
Main Indonesian seaports:
Upsides to sea freight: Inexpensive, lower carbon footprint than airfreight, can handle all items, FCL and LCL system lets you adapt to your business’s needs
Downsides to sea freight: Slow
Air Freight from China to Indonesia
When it comes to shipping goods between nations quickly and efficiently, many businesses prefer air freight. This is especially true for businesses that import or export goods between China and Indonesia, as the air freight industry has grown significantly in recent years. However, while air freight has numerous advantages, it also has its share of complexities, ranging from customs regulations to documentation requirements.
What are the different types of airfreight?
There are two main types of air freight services available:
- Conventional air cargo: Utilizes space on conventional airlines (such as Air France, Air China…) and cargo carriers for larger quantities of goods. Ideal for non-time-sensitive shipments following regular airfreight schedules.
- Express air freight: Relies on courier companies like DHL, FedEx, TNT, UPS, and others for smaller shipments, typically parcels or packages. Designed for expedited delivery of time-sensitive items such as documents, perishable goods, or high-value items. Offers faster transit times, tracking, insurance, and priority handling.
Shipping Costs from China to Indonesia
The cost of shipping goods from China to Indonesia depends on several factors, including the mode of transport, the weight and volume of the shipment, the origin and destination, and any additional services required.
Sea Freight Shipping Costs
Sea freight rates for shipping a 20ft container from China to Indonesia range from USD2,000, while rates for a 40ft container range from USD3,000.
- 20 foot Dry Container (FCL) ~$2,000 – $3,000
- 40 foot Dry Container (FCL) ~$3,000 – $5,000
- 40 foot High Cube Container ~$3,500 – $5,500
- 40 foot Reefer (Refrigerated) Container ~$5,000 – $8,000
Air Freight Shipping Costs
Air freight shipping costs depend on the departure city, destination airport, and the weight and volume of the shipment. Prices per kilogram typically range from USD 2 -4 per kg depending on the specific air cargo carrier and route.
What is the customs clearance process in Indonesia for goods imported from China
Importing goods into Indonesia can be a complex process that requires compliance with various customs regulations and requirements. One of the most critical aspects of importing goods into Indonesia is customs clearance. Customs clearance is the process of ensuring that imported goods comply with Indonesian customs regulations and requirements before they can be released into the Indonesian market.
When importing goods into Indonesia, it is important to be aware of the items that are forbidden or limited from being imported into the country.
Door to door services between China and Indonesia
Door-to-door delivery between China and Indonesia is a convenient and cost-effective logistics option that allows shipments to be picked up at the origin and delivered directly to the destination. This solution eliminates the need for various intermediaries, resulting in a more smooth transit experience. The logistics provider handles all parts of the shipping, such as customs clearance, documentation, and last-mile delivery, ensuring that the cargo arrives securely and on time.
A door-to-door service means that we will pick up your item from wherever you need it and deliver it to your selected location, right to your door or stockroom. This provides complete assistance, regardless of whether you travel by sea, air, express and can make your life easier, including:
- Convenient pickup and delivery at your location
- Simplified shipping process with one point of contact
- Increased visibility and control over the shipment
- Reduced risk of damage or loss during transit
- Faster and more efficient transit times
- Customs clearance and documentation handled by logistics provider