SHIPPING FROM CHINA TO VIETNAM
Basenton Logistics are a company that provides professional and perfect international logistics service and also deal with a wide ranges of freight forwarding services. In order to meet your cargo shipping needs regarding whole Vietnam (port include Haiphong, Hochiminh ) we have organized a vast network that holds the capability of accommodating economical, affordable, and reliable logistics plans. Our high quality services are not only limited to import and shipping from China to Vietnam but also extends to pick up, documentation, packaging, loading, unloading, customer clearance, warehousing, consolidating and many more.
Whenever you intend deliver your items shipping from China to Haiphong, Hochiminh in Vietnam, we are here to provide you the best, affordable, efficient and trustworthy services so that you would not have to deal with any kind of inconvenience or fraud while delivering your cargo. We keep you updated about all the terms and regulations at the first place to ensure a quick and transparent service.
For better and more accurate freight quote to Vietnam from China, please feel free to contact us or fill in some details of your shipment, and soon our staff will offer you quotation based on what cargo information you submit.
Container Shipping Rates from China to Vietnam
- Main seaports in China to Haiphong，Hochiminh
- Reliable shiping schedule
- Competitive Ocean freight
LCL Freight Shipping from China to Vietnam
- Main seaports in China to Haiphong，Hochiminh
- Fixed Schedule with in time delivery
- Competitive freight based on per CBM or TON
Air Freight Shipping Rate from China to Vietnam
- Main airlines from China to Hanoi，Hochiminh
- Competitive air freight rate
- Directly and transit service both included
Courier Serivce Shipping from China to Vietnam
Delivery to Vietnam
Huge discount of DHL/FEDEX/TNT/ARAMEX
Including customs clearance
Door to Door Service Shipping from China to Vietnam
- Door service by LCL/FCL/Air
- Handling all related customs document
- Including customs duty&taxes (DDP/DDU)
- Collect cargo fm different supplier with different city
- Warehouse in every main city in China
- Custom clearance and document making
Table of Contents
How Can I Import Goods From China to Vietnam
There are many ways to purchase products in China.
- Researching online and order online
- Taking help from local sourcing agents who will help you to purchase goods from Chinese suppliers or manufacturers
- Or you can go to China by yourself, visit the factories of goods you need, negotiate with the manufacturers and purchase goods from them.
After successfully purchasing goods in China, you can ship your goods from China to Vietnam in 2 ways.
1. Sea Freight (LCL, FCL):
- LCL- Less than Container Load is a convenient way for shipping from China to Vietnam for small importers. It allows you to ship in a container with how much space you need. It also facilitates payment. You will need to pay the shipping cost as much as you freight your goods.
- FCL- Full Container Load is convenient for a large shipment from China to Vietnam. It will let you hire the whole container for your goods. You will pay the total shipping cost and ship your goods from China to Vietnam without sharing them with anyone
2. Air Freight:
- Air freight facilitates shipment from China to Vietnam by air.
- You can air freight from China to Vietnam with your goods very fast.
- Basenton Logistics provides all types of shipping from China to Vietnam.
- It also offers the cheapest shipping along with door-to-door shipping from China to Vietnam.
SEA FREIGHT FROM/TO VIETNAM
Ocean freight will be the best deal for you if :
- Your suppliers are located near a major Chinese port
- Your goods are bigger than 2 CBM
- You’re not in a hurry to receive them
Thanks to the two countries closeness, Sea freight from China to Vietnam is one of the most competitive option that you have. Rates are very affordable and transit times are not very high.
Vietnam has numerous sea ports that are boarding the South China Sea. The two biggest and busiest ports are Cat Lai/Ho Chi Minh City and Haiphong Port due to their proximity to the two major cities of Vietnam, HCMC and the capital Hanoi. All other ports are 10 times smaller than those two on average, but still very effective. All the harbours of Vietnam are well equipped, with good LCL and FCL cargo services.
We can classify the harbours in three categories. The first category is the ports that are located on the north of the country:
- Cam Pha
- Nghe Tinh
- Vung Ang
The second category, which includes only one port, Da Nang port, is the category of the port of Central Vietnam.
To finish, the third category is including ports that are located in the South of the country:
- Qui Nhon
- Nha Trang
- Ho Chi Minh City / Cat Lai
- Can Tau
Main ports in the Vietnam
|Hong Kong / Shenzhen||1-4 days||5 days||3-7 days|
|Dalian||9 days||12 days||10 days|
|Tianjin||11 days||18 days||10 days|
|Qingdao||7 days||12 days||9 days|
|Ningbo||6 days||9 days||6 days|
|Shanghai||5 days||10 days||7 days|
|Guangzhou||1-4 days||5 days||3-7 days|
AIR FREIGHT FROM/TO VIETNAM
Air freight will be the most efficient solution if :
- Your goods are smaller than 2 CBM and 200 kg
- You’re in a hurry to receive/send the goods
The whole territory of Vietnam is well served in International Airports. There are at least 10 international airports that are covering the country, both in passenger and freight transit. Numerous International Airlines have branches in those airports. There is numerous daily flights departing from all these airports and in destination of the biggest Chinese cities.
Here is a ranking of the different Vietnamese airports, in terms of busyness:
- Tan Son Nhat International Airport / HCMC
- Noi Bai International Airport / Hanoi
- Da Nang International Airport / Da Nang
- Cam Ranh International Airport / Khanh Hoa
- Phu Quoc International Airport / Kien Giang
- Vinh Airport / Nghe Anh
- Phu Bai International Airport / Thua Thin-Hue
- Cat Bi international Airport / Hai Phong
- Lien Khuong Airport / Lam Dong
- Buon Ma Thuot Airport / Dak Lak
RAIL FREIGHT FROM/TO VIETNAM
Rail freight will be the best solution for you, in the case that :
- Your supplier is located in Central China or near the border
- You need to send the goods on the half bottom of the country
You must know that the border is crossed by trains in only two points.
First there is the Kunming-Haiphong Railway that links the two eponymous cities.
It’s an 855 km long railway that links Vietnam to the Chinese province of Yunnan in less than 2 days. This rail line is crossing the border in the Vietnamese town of Lao Cai, who faces the Chinese town of Hekou.
Then there is the famous Beijing-Hanoi railway that links the capitals of each countries.
Many other Chinese train lanes are linked to this railway. It implements a great network of Chinese cities that are joining the capital of Vietnam. The first freight train was launched in 2017 and is currently linking Hanoi to Nanning. Then, Nanning is linked to Beijing and various other cities by numerous trainlines. This network cross the Vietnamese-Chinese border only on one point, the “Friendship pass” between Pingxiang (China) and Đồng Đăng (Vietnam). A second rail service is linking, Hanoi to the city of Nanchang, through a 1700 km route. The journey takes around 5 days to link the two cities and it costs half a road transport for the same distance. Another rail line ties Chongqing to Vietnam within 4 days.
What Is The Shipping Cost When Shipping From China To Vietnam
Shipping cost is a fact that is never settled.
It changes from time to time with various facts like quantity of goods, rate of shipping from China to Vietnam, the season, distance among the ports, types of goods, etc.
Concluding with every section of the shipping cost for sea freight from China to Vietnam, it might be $550-$750 for a 20ft container and $850-$1200 for a 40ft container.
On the contrary, the cost might be on average $2-$10 per kg while doing air freight from China to Vietnam.
How Much Does Sea Freight Cost From China To Vietnam
Sea freight powers the cheapest shipping from China to Vietnam.
Though the cost is the cheapest, it varies based on different factors like container size, weight, port to port distance, door-to-door shipping from China to Vietnam, or not.
Let’s see some shipping cost for 20ft and 40ft containers of the ship.
|From||To||Cost for 20’ Container||Cost for 40’ Container|
|Shanghai port||Ho Chi Minh||$500-600||$950-1020|
|Guangzhou port||Ho Chi Minh||$550-650||$1020-1040|
|Shenzhen||Ho Chi Minh||$600-700||$1100-1100|
Basenton Logistics powers the cheapest shipping from China to Vietnam for their importers by sea through many renowned shipping lines.
How Long Does Sea Freight Take To Ship Goods From China To Vietnam
The shipping time to ship from China to Vietnam varies based on different factors like the customs clearance process, loading time, weather condition, the technical condition of the shipping line, the distance among the ports, etc.
Let’s check some time limits of sea freight from China to Vietnam in the tale below.
|Port of Origin||Port of Destination||Shipping Time (days)|
|Shanghai||Ho Chi Minh||8-14|
|Guangzhou||Ho Chi Minh||8/14|
|Shenzhen||Ho Chi Minh||20 /30|
|Huangpu||Ho Chi Minh||15/30|
|Dalian||Ho Chi Minh||30/35|
|Zhongshan||Ho Chi Minh||25/30|