The Republic of Indonesia is a Southeast Asian country with its capital Jakarta. It is composed of approximately 17,508 islands. It is the world’s largest archipelago country, with a territory spanning Asia and Oceania. With a population of nearly 262 million (2019), Indonesia ranks fourth in the world after China, India, and the United States. The main ports of Indonesia are Jinglihan, Tanjung Bulu, Surabaya (Surabaya), Semarang, Sabang, Palembang, Padang, Manado, Makassar, Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Jingli Wen, Bela Bay. What is the shipping method from China to Indonesia? Basenton introduces you in detail.
What is the shipping method from China to Indonesia? Airfreight and sea freight is generally chosen. Of course, the price of air freight will be much higher. Sea freight is a very economical mode of transportation. There are DHL, UPS, TNT, FEDEX, EMS, and so on. DHL’s small goods are more advantageous, and they can arrive in about 3 days. In remote areas, you can mail by EMS, which is more cost-effective.
The express delivery to Indonesia is different according to different weight classifications.
1. It is cheaper to take DHL for 0.5-21KG, and the time limit is 3-4 working days.
2. For goods above 21KG with batteries, TNT can be used for cheaper, and the time limit is 6-7 working days
3. For goods above 21Kg without battery, you can go to DHL and it is cheaper. The time limit is 3-4 working days.
Precautions for shipping from China to Indonesia:
1. For goods sent to Indonesia, the declared value is greater than or equal to 1500 USD, and you need to apply for an import license locally before the goods arrive in the local area to clear customs.
2. If the recipient is a private person, it is not allowed to receive goods with a single ticket weight exceeding 100KG.
3. All leather goods sent to Indonesia must be accompanied by the original certificate of origin and sanitary certificate.
4. If the package is a garment product and the value is greater than 250 USD, an inspection certificate of origin must be provided with the goods. Because the clothes are in direct contact with the skin, the inspection is strict.
For parcels sent from China to Indonesia, DHL Express and FedEx have an advantage in shipping.
It should be noted that customs clearance in Indonesia is relatively difficult, and the taxes and fees are high, so the value declaration should be reasonable. For large items, it is recommended to use the channel of double clearing and tax package to save trouble and worry.
The above is what Basenton introduces to you about the transportation methods and precautions for shipping from China to Indonesia. I hope it will be helpful to you. Basenton is a private leading Chinese logistics service provider from China, covering global LCL, ocean/maritime (FCL), air freight, express service warehousing, logistics, distribution, dangerous goods, customs clearance, transportation, and trade services. We are committed to delivering your goods to all parts of the world safely and promptly at reasonable prices. Welcome to consult.